Sunday, November 06, 2005

My Very First Blog

Welcome to anybody who is reading this. Please bear with me as this is my first attempt at blogging and writing.

Why am I writing a blog?

Here are some of the reasons...

1. I recently read a friend's blog and found it very interesting. Thanks, friend!
2. I have always wanted to write something and thought this would be a good start. And I can go on to publishing lots of books!
3. Just wanted to try something new.
4. Wanted to share some of my views with whoever is interested.

I am not really sure what my postings are going to be about but am planning on writing about things that interest me, general events and whatever else goes through my mind.

Nithya

1 comment:

இரா. செல்வராசு (R.Selvaraj) said...

Dear Nithya,

Go on. Continue writing. I read all three of your initial posts. They are pretty good. I think you have a good writing skill. You should continue and develop that. Particularly I liked the one about kutti. Hoping to see more of your blogs.